Sonic HealthPlus Loganholme has a part time opportunity available for a GP with an interest in occupational health, travel medicine and skin medicine to join our clinic.
Located in outer Brisbane, Sonic HealthPlus Loganholme is situated at the northern end of Logan's bustling retail precinct, adjacent to the Logan Hyperdome shopping centre. You will be joining a friendly and hard working team of medical practitioners and admin staff, and support clients such as Queensland Rail.
Co-located medical services include a general practice surgery, Sullivan Nicolaides Pathology, dental clinic, Queensland x-ray and pharmacy, all within walking distance from our clinic.
With over 50 years’ experience in the industry, SHP is a Continuing Medical Education (CME) approved provider, giving our Doctors and staff opportunities to broaden their knowledge and to advance their career through regular training and development.
If you are looking to join a busy and friendly team with a large patient base, contact us to learn more.
- High earning potential
- Private billing clinic services
- Support from nursing, operations, administration, property and IT teams
- Occupational health assessments
- General Practice
- Medical Assessments
- Acute injury treatment and management
- Health surveillance
- Coal board medicals
- Drivers medicals
- Onsite Medical Services
- Travel Medicine
- Training and Education
- Immunisation and Vaccinations
- Skin screening
- Minor surgical procedures
- Full Registration with AHPRA
- Postgraduate training in general practice
- Eligibility to access Medicare
- DPA location
- Ability to work unsupervised
- A caring and quality driven commitment to providing general practitioner health services.
- Fellowship of the Royal Australian College for General Practitioners (FRACGP) is desirable, however not essential.