Sonic HealthPlus has two full time opportunities available for VR GPs to join our Karratha Clinic. Located in the Pilbara region of Western Australia and just a short distance from the coast, Karratha is a popular mining community that continues to grow. You will join a friendly and focused multi-disciplinary team to provide medical services to miners and their families. With increasing patient demand, this is the perfect opportunity to work with an established patient base.
With over 50 years’ experience in the industry, SHP is a Continuing Medical Education (CME) approved provider, giving our Doctors and staff opportunities to broaden their knowledge and to advance their career through regular training and development.
At Sonic HealthPlus, we offer a positive workplace culture, close team networks and a supportive work environment. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and encourages social and cultural diversity. We strongly encourage Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people to apply. Unrestricted GPs, new fellows, DPA or 19AB GPs also welcome to apply.
Contact us to learn more about this opportunity.
- Housing subsidy, flights, car hire, LSP and relocation assistance provided
- Opportunity to reduce 10 year moratorium
- Attractive percentage / day rate
- General practice and accident/emergency medicine
- Occupational Health medical assessments
- Family Medicine
- Men's & Women's health
- Travel medicine
- Skin screening
- Chronic Disease Management
- Specialised medicals
- General Practitioners with Vocational Registration (FRACGP, FACRRM, FRNZCGP or equivalent) with AHPRA
- Eligibility to access Medicare
- Postgraduate training in general practice
- A caring and quality driven commitment to providing general practitioner health services
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Working With Children Card
- National Police Clearance