Sonic HealthPlus has an exciting opportunity available for VR GPs to join our professional and friendly team on a full time and/or part time basis. With an established patient base, this is the perfect opportunity to continue to develop and grow your practice at our Joondalup Drive clinic.
Located in Edgewater in Perth’s northern suburbs, our clinic is well established and popular with the local community. Our practice operates as modern, well-resourced, family-orientated environment offering a wide range of comprehensive health services under one roof. Services include general practitioner services, allied health services, after hours, pathology on-site, pharmacy on-site, travel medicine services, nurses and support staff who genuinely care about your requirements and ensure you and your patients are supported in the best possible way. We endeavour to be a centre of clinical excellence delivering continuity of care with an accessible, patient-centred approach.
With over 50 years’ experience in the industry, SHP is a Continuing Medical Education (CME) approved provider, giving our Doctors and staff opportunities to broaden their knowledge and to advance their career through regular training and development. The practice is also a registered training centre. Our team of healthcare professionals aim to deliver high quality and affordable health care to all. We embrace diversity amongst both staff and patients and strongly believe in the support of one and other.
If you are seeking an opportunity to work with a leading and innovative general practice clinic while enjoying work/life balance on the WA coast, do not hesitate to contact us for more information.
- Attractive remuneration package
- High earning potential
- Private billing clinic services
- A friendly and focused multi-disciplinary team
- Support from operations, administration, property and IT teams
- Family Medicine
- Men's & Women's health
- Acute injury treatment and management
- Travel medicine
- Skin screening
- Chronic Disease Management and minor surgery
- Full Registration with AHPRA
- Postgraduate training in general practice
- Eligibility to access Medicare
- A caring and quality driven commitment to providing general practitioner health services.
- Fellowship of the Royal Australian College for General Practitioners (FRACGP) is desirable