Sonic HealthPlus has an opportunity available for a medical practitioner to join our Adelaide CBD Clinic on a part-time basis. Located in the heart of the city and close to public transport, our clinic is purpose-built and popular with the city workers. This would ideally suit a medical practitioner who has special interests in skin medicine, travel medicine, occupational health, and who has experience in general practice.
We are an accredited vaccination centre, offering country specific vaccines and internationally recognised certification of immunisation status. Our services are comprehensive and wide ranging to assist all types of patients, whether it be adventure, corporate, family, group, student, or private traveller.
Our team of doctors, nurses, and medical support staff work together to deliver an optimum service to ensure the health and wellbeing of workers in Adelaide.
If you're not already a South Australian and are looking to relocate, Adelaide has undergone a rapid transformation in recent years, going from a sleepy city to a cultural and sporting hub, not to mention a bustling food and wine haven. Learn more about what Adelaide has to offer here.
With over 50 years’ experience in the industry, SHP is a Continuing Medical Education (CME) approved provider, giving our Doctors and staff opportunities to broaden their knowledge and to advance their career through regular training and development.
Onsite services include a psychologist and exercise physiologist.
If you are looking to work with a leading and innovative occupational health and general practice clinic while enjoying work/life balance, contact us to learn more.
- High earning potential
- Private billing clinic services
- Excellent facilities and clinical support
- A friendly and focused multi-disciplinary team
- Support from operations, administration, property and IT teams
- Family Medicine
- Men's & Women's health
- Drug and alcohol testing
- Occupational health assessments
- Specialised work medicals
- Acute injury treatment and management
- Injury prevention
- Travel medicine
- Skin screening
- Chronic Disease Management
- Full Registration with AHPRA
- Postgraduate training in general practice
- Eligibility to access Medicare
- A caring and quality driven commitment to providing general practitioner health services.
- Fellowship of the Royal Australian College for General Practitioners (FRACGP) is desirable