Sonic HealthPlus is Australia’s leading provider of occupational healthcare and general medical services, with clinics operating in metropolitan, regional and remote locations across the country.
We boast an extensive array of medical and allied health practitioners and understand the importance of protecting the health and wellbeing of your family and workforce.
With a holistic approach across the full spectrum of healthcare, we offer a wide range of services across our three key service divisions:
The benefits of joining Sonic HealthPlus include:
- Part of the global Sonic Healthcare group with clinics throughout all Australian states
- Internal and external training supported by mentoring from our experienced industry experts
- A Chief Medical Officer and Regional Medical Officers in each state to support development
- Flexible and varying contract lengths tailored to your lifestyle
- Attractive remuneration packages including bonuses and relocation/rental assistance for some regional roles
- Large patient bases with private billing clinical services
- Treatment rooms and nurse support available
- Dynamic teams of administrative and healthcare staff
Our national footprint provides exposure to all aspects of general practice and occupational health medicine, as well as professional development and training opportunities in the delivery of specific workplace medicals (Rail, AMSA, DSP and Visa).
Our private billing clinics deliver best-practice patient care, achievable through our work as a CME approved provider.