Nurse jobs with IPN Medical Centres
IPN employs hundreds of nurses across Australia, and supports the delivery of high quality nursing care by working directly with our nurses.
Our nurses deliver healthcare services within our medical centres to support better health outcomes for patients across the lifespan.
Times of crisis are historically a good opportunity for change, and that’s been apparent in how our nurses have handled COVID-19. Our nurses have remained calm and professional while being enthusiastic, reassuring and innovative while working on the frontline.
- Professional development support
- Career-progression opportunities
- Orientation and hands on support when you come on board
- Direct ongoing clinical support from a dedicated national team
- Friendly team environments
- Satisfying nursing roles in local communities
- Work in a variety of locations
- Graduate Nurse Mentorship
Our Nurses support patients and GPs through the provision of:
- Wound management
- Health promotion
- Diagnostic screening
- Routine and Travel vaccinations
- Care coordination
- Patient education
- Triage and emergency care
- Clinical trials
- Professional development