Live and work in Australia
Are you considering relocating to Australia to enjoy the sunshine, supportive work environment and terrific lifestyle?
We have opportunities for International Medical Graduates (IMGs) to move to Australia and work with IPN Medical Centres, Australia's largest medical centre operator.
How do we make the move for International Medical Graduates easy?
Once you submit an expression of interest form, our Business Development team will contact you to discuss your circumstances, qualifications and desired outcomes in moving to Australia. Our tailored approach ensures all your needs are met and you have a dedicated and experienced team member to assist you throughout the entire process.
- Support and provide guidance with Medical Registration applications
- Assist with Temporary & Permanent residency Visa
- Assist with accommodation / relocation
- Offer multiple Distribution Priority Areas (DPA) locations
- Provide personalised and effective training, orientation, marketing and onboarding support
- Provide job flexibility and a work-life balance
- Provide centres with high patient volumes
- Join the Sonic Healthcare Australia Clinical Services network and enjoy the benefits
Meet the team
Business Development International
Luke McLoughlin is our dedicated international Business Development manager with 11 years of experience working with international GPs. He's been assisting international GPs with their registration applications since 2012 before he moved into this specific role 7 years ago. He has a wealth of experience and looks forward to welcoming more international GPs to Australia. His favourite part about working with international GPs is seeing them arrive in Australia with a smooth transition into Australian General Practice.
Who is IPN?
IPN Medical Centres is the largest provider of medical centres in Australia with over 150 centres nationwide.We are a division of Sonic Healthcare, who are one of the world’s leading providers of medical diagnostics, with a reputation for excellence across Australasia, Europe and North America.
This gives GPs the security and support they need to build a thriving practice and career in a challenging general practice environment. While being part of the IPN network gives GPs the flexibility to move to a variety of locations.