Norfolk House Medical Centre, Victor Harbor
Norfolk House Medical Centre has an opening for a GP to join their mixed billing practice.
Located in the coastal town of Victor Harbor and just over an hour south of Adelaide, the practice has been operating for over 25 years and has a large and established patient base, with excellent patient volume.
You will be joining an excellent team of Doctors and support staff, and the practice also offers experienced treatment room nurse support. Co-located services include the Victor Harbor Cosmetic Clinic, pharmacy and pathology.
What we offer?
- Experienced nursing and reception team who will support you in all areas of your practice
- Full business support- I.T, Marketing and Medicare liaison services, allowing your practice to thrive and you to focus on patient care
- Supportive environment that recognises and develops the skills and experience of both Doctors and staff
- Provision and support in all areas of special interest
- Access to free education events and clinical leadership and training opportunities
- Opportunity to give telehealth consultations assisted with 24 hour IT support
- Mixed billing
- DPA/PEP approved location - IMGs encouraged to apply.
Joining a clinic that is part of the IPN network ensures you will have the security and resources to build a thriving business at an unprecedented time within the general practice industry. Learn more at - https://www.ipn.com.au/who-we-are/about-ipn/