Omega Health Medical Centre, Cairns
Omega Health Medical Centre has both full time and after hours/weekend opportunities available for GPs to join their team and assist with high patient volume.
Located in tropical Cairns in Far North Queensland, the centre has a strong community feel and you will be joining a dynamic team of Doctors and support staff. Our full time nurses are trained in all treatment room and CDM duties to help deliver comprehensive care to your patients.
What we offer?
- Experienced nursing and reception team who will support you in all areas of your practice
- Full business support- I.T, Marketing and Medicare liaison services, allowing your practice to thrive and you to focus on patient care
- Supportive environment that recognises and develops the skills and experience of both Doctors and staff
- Provision and support in all areas of special interest
- Access to free education events and clinical leadership and training opportunities
- Opportunity to give telehealth consultations assisted with 24 hour IT support
- Mixed billing
- IMGs are encouraged to apply
Joining a clinic that is part of the IPN network ensures you will have the security and resources to build a thriving business at an unprecedented time within the general practice industry. Learn more at - https://www.ipn.com.au/who-we-are/about-ipn/