Logan Central Medical Centre
Logan Central Medical Centre has full time and part time opportunities available for GPs to join their team and assist with high patient volume.
Our popular community centre is large and modern with excellent facilities, and we have been servicing the Logan Central area for nearly 20 years. Onsite services include pathology, pharmacy and x-ray.
What we offer?
- Experienced nursing and reception team who will support you in all areas of your practice
- Full business support- I.T, Marketing and Medicare liaison services, allowing your practice to thrive and you to focus on patient care
- Supportive environment that recognises and develops the skills and experience of both Doctors and staff
- Provision and support in all areas of special interest
- Access to free education events and clinical leadership and training opportunities
- Opportunity to give telehealth consultations assisted with 24 hour IT support
- Mixed billing
Joining a clinic that is part of the IPN network ensures you will have the security and resources to build a thriving business at an unprecedented time within the general practice industry. Learn more at - https://www.ipn.com.au/who-we-are/about-ipn/
1 Wembley Road
Logan Central QLD 4114 Australia