Upper Mountains Medical Centre, Katoomba
Are you looking for a new opportunity? Why not consider the beautiful Blue Mountains? We have several opportunities for GPs to immediately join our Upper Mountains Medical Centre and move with us to a brand-new health hub in 2023.
The centre is in a DPA approved location and we encourage International Medical Graduates to apply. The position offers flexible arrangements and the billing potential is high.
The centre is very community focused and the staff are local, with a strong affiliation to their patients. Watch the below video to hear from the team about why they love living and working in the Blue Mountains.
What we offer?
- Experienced nursing and reception team who will support you in all areas of your practice
- Full business support- I.T, Marketing and Medicare liaison services, allowing your practice to thrive and you to focus on patient care
- Clear guidelines and support with the new CPD requirements through our strategic partnership with the RACGP
- Free in-house CPD opportunities and registration for industry CPD events
- Opportunity to give telehealth consultations assisted with 24 hour IT support
- Opportunities for a wide variety in scope of practice with our range of group companies (IPN Medical Centres, Sonic Healthplus and Australian Skin Cancer Clinics)
- Regular check-ins from our State Medical Directors to ensure any grievances are quickly resolved
- Supportive environment that recognises and develops the skills and experience of both Doctors and staff
- Provision and support in all areas of special interest
- Division of Sonic Healthcare
- Mixed billing
- IMGs are encouraged to apply (DPA approved)
Joining a clinic that is part of the IPN network ensures you will have the security and resources to build a thriving business at an unprecedented time within the general practice industry. Learn more at - https://www.ipn.com.au/who-we-are/about-ipn/
98-108 Bathurst Road
Katoomba NSW 2780 Australia