Hammondville Medical Centre
Hammondville Medical Centre has full time and part time opportunities available for GPs to join their practice and assist with high patient volume. Special interest in women’s health will be highly regarded.
Conveniently located on Heathcote Road near the M5 motorway in Sydney's south west, the practice is popular among the local community. This is the perfect opportunity to work with highly regarded, experienced and well-known GPs.
What we offer?
- Experienced nursing and reception team who will support you in all areas of your practice
- Full business support- I.T, Marketing and Medicare liaison services, allowing your practice to thrive and you to focus on patient care
- Supportive environment that recognises and develops the skills and experience of both Doctors and staff
- Provision and support in all areas of special interest
- Access to free education events and clinical leadership and training opportunities
- Opportunity to give telehealth consultations assisted with 24 hour IT support
- Mixed billing
Joining a clinic that is part of the IPN network ensures you will have the security and resources to build a thriving business at an unprecedented time within the general practice industry. Learn more at - https://www.ipn.com.au/who-we-are/about-ipn/
If you are looking to join a professional and supportive environment, contact Megan Field +61 0477 370 004 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a time to meet the team.