Central West Skin Cancer Clinic, Orange
Central West Skin Cancer Clinic has an opportunity available for a GP with expertise in skin cancer to join their team on a part time basis.
With an already established patient base and an excellent team of doctors, nurses and support staff, this is the perfect opportunity to build your practice. The centre is also very community focused, and staff are local.
What we offer?
- Experienced nursing and reception team who will support you in all areas of your practice
- Full business support- I.T, Marketing and Medicare liaison services, allowing your practice to thrive and you to focus on patient care
- Supportive environment that recognises and develops the skills and experience of both Doctors and staff
- Provision and support in all areas of special interest
- Access to free education events and clinical leadership and training opportunities
- Opportunity to give telehealth consultations assisted with 24 hour IT support
- Certificate in Skin Cancer Medicine
- Certificate in Dermoscopy
- Experience in skin cancer detection, diagnosis and treatment
- Caring and friendly disposition