Dr Grant Dale MBBS
Grant has a special interest in Children’s Health. Prior to becoming a GP, he worked as a paediatric registrar at Redcliffe Hospital. He is a fellow of the Royal Australian College of General Practice , but since 2016 has chosen to focus his practice solely on the care of children. In addition to his medical degree, he has a Diploma in Child Health from the University of Sydney.
Grant has particular interests in baby health, eczema, asthma, developmental issues, and in helping children and their families with complex health conditions and needs.
He only sees patients aged 0-16 years.
Please note – All doctors are on a rotating roster for Saturdays
- Dr Megan Appleton MBBS FRACGP
- Dr Matthew Killen MBBS, FRACGP
- Dr Shannon Cuthbert MBBS, FRACGP
- Dr Lin Hickey MBBS, FRACGP
- Dr Andrew Quail MBBS, FRACGP
- Dr Vanessa Castro MBBS, FRACGP
- Dr Ian Cabrie MBBS, FRACGP
- Dr Lasanthi Wijesekera MBBS LMCC FRACGP
- Dr Jayne Ingham MBBS
- Dr Catherine McGarvey MBBS
- Dr Colin Shaw MBBS
- Dr Rebecca Tattersall MBBS
- Dr Grant Dale MBBS
Book appointment (07) 3204 4766 For after hours, please call (07) 3204 4766
- Opening hours