Penrith Medical Centre Doctors
Mark Nashid - Podiatrist
We are pleased to welcome our new podiatrist Mark Nashid to our practice!
Podiatrist - Bachelor of Health Science/Master of Podiatry
Mark graduated from Western Sydney University with a Bachelor of Health Science/Master of Podiatric Medicine and has since worked extensively in a range of clinical settings.
Mark’s work covers all aspects of foot health including but not limited to, diabetic foot education, skin & nail care, orthotic therapy, nail surgery, the treatment of foot & lower limb musculoskeletal injuries.
He is open to developing a team care approach with GPs and other allied health professionals to provide the best outcomes for his patients and has had much success addressing patient needs.
- Diabetic foot assessment and treatment: vascular and Neurological
- General skin & nail treatments
- Corns & callus
- Ingrown toenail
- Fungal nails & warts
- Nail surgery
- Biomechanical & footwear assessment
- Custom made orthotics/Innersole
- Heel pain and forefoot pain
- Ankle sprains and foot injuries
- Injuries and rehab management