Choose your GP Registrar adventure with IPN Medical Centres
At IPN, we wholeheartedly believe in fostering a culture of shared learning. We believe that our Doctors can learn and thrive in a holistic way and that training and education should be done not just through the GP Supervisor, but through every member of the team. Our focus is to invest in our current Supervisors to ensure the best Doctors are trained for the future, and to engender a culture of teaching and knowledge sharing in all of our practices.
Be in the best of health with IPN, now, and in the future.
- Assistance to attend exam preparation workshops
- Professional development workshops
- Access to clinical resources such as Electronic Therapeutic Guidelines (ETG) and MIMS
- Access to GP panels to stay up to date
- Career planning advice & access to opportunities across the broader Sonic network
Broad scope of practice
- Diverse locations
- Varied caseload for our Registrars who are able to work in private, mixed or bulk billing practices
- A range of Allied Health onsite
- Opportunity to upskill in their special interests
- A premium payment structure (higher than NTCER) which increases with the length of service within our network
- Substantial patient bases are available for incoming GP Registrars
- Flexible working hours and conditions, we work with you to arrange a mutually suitable roster
- Accrue annual leave throughout the duration of your training
Long and short term opportunities
- Guaranteed placements for the duration of your training (2 year contract terms are available in QLD, NSW and WA)
- No lock in contracts. We work with doctors who want to work with us.
- A single point of contact for the duration of your training.