We are here to support all of our patients in the best way we can. Please notify reception immediately if you are feeling unwell and / or have any flu-like symptoms, including the below, or have been in contact with a person known to have COVID-19.
We would like to encourage our patients to not neglect their healthcare and to continue with their usual regular check-ups, procedures and immunisations. Our Doctors are available for face to face consultations and via telehealth.
To maintain the safety of our patients and staff, we have implemented COVIDSAFE practices in our centre:
- Patients will be screened before entering
- Protective screens have been installed at reception and floor stickers on the floor ensures patients are 1.5m from reception
- Chairs in waiting rooms have been spread out to comply with physical distancing
- Doctor consult rooms have also been arranged to comply with physical distancing
- The centre is thoroughly cleaned throughout the day
Here's how you can help:
- Please answer the COVID-19 screening questions on arrival
- Maintain physical distancing
- Please keep space between yourself and the patient seated next to you
- Wash your hands thoroughly and use the hand sanitizers provided
- Respect staff and follow their guidance as they are here to help
Still not sure if you’re using your mask correctly?
You've probably seen them as they enter the medical centre, at the supermarket or on the streets: People wearing surgical face masks pulled down under their noses, touching their face masks or wearing them inside out. There's a right way and plenty of wrong ways to use face masks to help fight the spread of COVID-19. Here's a quick refresher to help you make sure you are wearing your mask correctly.